View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 08:58 PM   #35
Ghost Face

Ghost Face is on a distinguished road

<<

<< Not much into analyzing things are you? I will leave you with 3 other things for non-consideration then:

Jim Brown 104 ypg, Emmitt Smith 87 ypg

Jim Brown 5.2 ypc, Emmitt Smith 4.3 ypc

Jim Brown 118 games, Emmitt Smith 192 games

Even with me being as big an Emmitt fan as their is, dating all the way back to watching him play in person multiple times with the Florida Gators, I just don't see how Emmitt compares with Jim Brown. Walter, Barry and the rest are all open to questioning as to whether or not they placed above Emmitt, but I personally rank Emmitt #3 for all the intagibles he had on his side. Am I the only one that remembers opposing defenses having their will squashed by the Cowboys o-line (the greatest ever), while Emmitt routinely racked up 60 yards every 4th quarter?
>>

Nope I really am not into analyzing &quot;things&quot; much. Compare Jim Browns records to Emmitts then holla back at me. Hey I said I think Jim is a better running back then Emmitt which I stated but he doesen't have as many titles as Emmitt does. And he doesen't have the one that really matters of all which is the rushing title. I hate when people try to penalize good players for having good players surrouding them.
>>

My post was directed towards dude, not you.
Ghost Face is offline   Reply With Quote