View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 01:44 PM   #3646
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

The benefit of the doubt, as it's being put, is more to the point that he's more likely to have proven that he's changed his ways prior to being hired. I'm sure some of the first questions he was asked in the interview process was why it didn't work out previously and what he's learned since. We can all surmise and come to our conclusions based on rumors and quotes and stuff that comes out, but as someone pointed out, you won't find a shortage of plenty of players who played with, played for, or otherwise that don't view Kidd as good hire and dude.

The benefit of the doubt comes with a new opportunity. If he fails again in the same respects, then he's gone from coaching ranks forever and we had a bad hire. I tend to side with those people whose job it is to find out these things and don't go blindly hiring and firing people. Take a breathe, give it a chance. I'm eager to see what he can do here.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote