View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 03:30 AM   #1169
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

https://youtu.be/4ut5gMzZLgY?t=100

Notice here too. The refs are letting Minnesota abuse Denver. I don't think it would even be possible for Mavs to go through Minnesota. I don't think Mavs have enough players to keep up with this sort of physical abuse.

Kleber is now out. Gafford is a finesse player. He has a good feel and good hands. Lively is barely 20 years old and has already been injured. Dwight Powell is not much of a physical presence. Luka is playing through injury, often with bloody knees. Kyrie is a finesse player that doesn't get respected by the refs.

Clippers are not a physically abusive team. Zubac is strong but he plays proper basketball. So does Paul George. Harden constantly fakes that he is fouled, but Harden is not a physically abusive player.

And the refs have totally and completely changed the officiating criteria. The abuse that was not allowed during the regular season is now allowed. They let it go and let it happen. I don't think that Mavs can physically get through four wins over Minnesota EVEN IF THEY WERE TO GET THROUGH THUNDER. I don't think they can physically do that. That's my prediction.

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-07-2024 at 06:42 AM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote