View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #26
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
I don't know how Luck grades out. Is he a no miss franchise QB?
IF SO -- Draft him. If he grades out like Aikman, Manning, Montana, or Elway take him.

If you have the chance to draft any player that grades out as a franchise player -- take them.

Either way, draft best player available with needs factored into the grade as well as position.
Well, if the guy is a future Hall of Fame-level guy, sure (sheesh Dalm, you forgot Favre/Marino when listing the best QBs EVER).

I can see the case being made but there are franchise QBs that are a far cry from those listed above. If you know you have a Bailey/Deion waiting there to fix one of the biggest problems on your team and you already have a stud QB that will be here for 4-5 more years, I would much prefer to take that CB or trade down.