View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 04:43 PM   #88
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I thought about Roddy but then thought again about impact. I think Hardy has been closer to Jet than Roddy for that particular year. Either one kinda fits, though.

I gotta say I was going more for the white on white comparison haha but amount of PT says Morris. But Cardinal's younger game is essentially Maxi
let's not undersell Maxi... they're both bigs that can shoot the 3. they're both white?

Maxi when on is an above average defender and shot blocker. Cardinal i remember since college days and in terms of defense the best i could say about him is scrappy and annoying and the type to try to get under your skin or draw a charge but not by any means a good defender and definitely not a shot blocker.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote