View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:02 AM   #186
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

number of so called "disputed" minors -- 25
number who have been heard in court -- 17
number who have been determined to be adults -- 17
number who have been determined to be minors -- 0

FLDS - 17
CPS - 0

Recalling that the CPS repeatedly touted the "31 minors pregnant or parented" line, and recalling the number of times the CPS has claimed that the FLDS have repeatedly lied about all manner of things, this line rather sums up some frustrations on the part of the FLDS, I think....

Quote:
SAN ANGELO, Texas - Tina Louise Steed* had just one question for a judge who declared her an adult Thursday morning.
"I'm wondering how come they wouldn't believe my ID in the first place?" she asked Judge Jay Weatherby.
yeah, why wouldn't the CPS just take an ID if they're trying to establish someone's age?

there are no two ways about it -- the CPS was acting in bad faith....i think the entire ordeal has to be viewed in this light, including the absurd-on-its-face hoax of a complaint that started it all.

(*I guess her parents were Gilligan's Island fans.....)

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-23-2008 at 09:11 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote