View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:55 PM   #862
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I know man.. Can't decide if I want to play through white or black (or white or black 2) since I haven't played any of them, or try to catch up on other titles while I wait for the 3D pokemon in October.

About to beat Ocarina of time so I grabbed Super Mario 3D land

edit: btw I'm part of the vocal majority that says Ocarina is *one* of the best games of all time.. and I actually think it's better on the 3ds than the 64. Graphics are better, items are more easily accessible and a lot of the clutter is on the second screen so you can see more of the world as you're running around. It's awesome.
OoT is the best game ever, IMO. I replayed it on Wii last year, and tried to follow that up with Majora's Mask and was struck at how little I was able to get into MM again because OoT was just so much better.

By "haven't played any of them," are you to say you've never played any Pokemon game... ever? EVER? I didn't know those people still existed.

X and Y look unbelievable, though. I can't imagine they wouldn't be worth the wait. I'm seriously considering getting a 3DS just for those games. Freakin' Nintendo has really ROM-proofed the new Pokemon games and you can't emulate them anymore like I had up through Diamond and Pearl.