View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 08:42 AM   #32
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
73 dead in Nice, France... Not really a police brutality post, but maybe the thread title should be changed to "OFFICIAL: Humans Have Gone Completely Batsh!t."
I've honestly wondered why this has not happened earlier. Not to sound crazy, but if a terrorist is truly looking for kill count, then just driving a truck into a crowd is much more efficient than using guns. This is also why banning guns doesn't really solve the problem. There are always other methods.

You're "Humans Have Gone Completely Bathsh!t" is actually the root of the problem. We've lost our respect for each other and the value of basic human life. I value my opinions, beliefs and morals, but I value yours as well. I believe that I may be right, but I have no problem with someone debating an opposing opinion which I may or may not agree with in the end.

The huge problem we have now with social media and even politics is that we are so extreme to the point where there is no debate. It's degenerated to name calling, internet memes, and funny one-liners where debate is near impossible. When it reaches that point, there is no respect for opposing opinions which results is no discussion.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote