View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 05:07 PM   #78
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Actually, according to snopes, it was already illegal to sell to anyone "who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution”. Another article says that "eating and sleep disorders as examples of illnesses that could allow a beneficiary to be reported to the background check system". I can't find an article listing who was or was not actually on the list and even then how it would be used. If Joe Sleepwalker has a sleep disorder and wants to buy a .22 to kill that damn armadillo tearing up his yard, is he automatically flagged as mentally ill? Looks like there needs to be a better way to manage the mentally ill red flags of purchasing a gun rather than letting the Social Security Administration do it.

Don't get me started on donations and PACs and don't even think it's just Trump. The amount of money being thrown into Washington ... i literally cannot even imagine. That is where corruption is running rampant and I have no idea what it will take to fix ... or at least not a good idea. The only ideas I can come up with are all bad as in revolution and splitting this country again.

Silencers were already legal. It just required $200 and a waiting period. But yeah, I'm not seeing why that should be changed. If I really wanted a silencer, I would not mind the extra money and wait. Why i would want a silencer? I don't know honestly. After I went through the gun safety course, I asked about it and was shocked that it was even an option.

Last edited by MavzMan; 10-02-2017 at 05:09 PM.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote