Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 02:26 AM   #75
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
For the record, my mom passed away roughly a month ago from COVID and was vaccinated (both shots), BUT she was battling cancer so her immune system was shot. I personally think the wise thing to do is be vaccinated, and I've been vaccinated, but I know there's a huge group that won't because, you know, 'Merica! I do know that my mom suffered in the Emergency Room where she couldn't be visited for days before an ICU bed was available (again, due to the sheer amount of beds full with many, many that came in w/Covid and passed that were never vaccinated - doctor's words), but thankfully I could spend the last day of her life with her once a bed finally opened. Many haven't been so lucky...
I just lost my mother tonight. It bothers me so much that she missed her annual exam because of COVID-19. Any other year it would have been caught, and she'd still be around. This is so hard for me to take right now. Regardless, I am sorry for your loss. These past 2 weeks have been the most difficult time in my life. I'm going to miss her so much.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 10-02-2021 at 02:27 AM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote