Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 10:48 PM   #60
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
yeah not sure - i guess he's hoping that another year of development and such at the college level will improve his draft stock? i mean from late first/early 2nd round to maybe mid first round - is it worth it? And what if he gets hurt? And he'll be 23 when he comes out.

i mean why not just enter the draft and someone will for sure draft him, even if it's in the 2nd round. He could just as easily work on his game with professional coaches and trainers.

there's going to be a bunch of 19-20 year olds that are going to be taken ahead of him. Even if he dominates again at the college level, does he think he'll go top 5?
It's pretty much unheard of to draft a 23 year old in the first round unless it's a game changing player which he isn't.

But man would his rebounding be needed on this team. Oh well. Next...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote