View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:05 AM   #24
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Alright, WCF time!

My prediction is Mavs in 6, but I don't feel great about it as part of me thinks they can get it done in 5.

Now, we all know Luka is on a heater and everyone is elevating with him. He's going to get his in this series, and his most important aspect outside scoring/shooting is his rebounding. Him staying active on the boards will be key to this series.

Next for me is Powell. He smartly had his minutes decrease during the Suns series due to both matchup and how well Maxi was playing. However, this series is where Powell's rebounding and screening (with a pinch of taking charges) will shine. Luka is going to use and abuse the pick in roll to much more success, and Powell will be the main copilot.

Of course, the continued play of Brunson, confidence of Dinwiddie, shooting of Bertans, and grit of DFS and Bullock will go a long way. Maxi will do what he do, hopefully he gets on a heater again. I expect to continue seeing Frank and perhaps a little more at the expense of Josh Green as the Warriors are a smart team.

Gonna be a fun one no matter the outcome for me. But man, these guys have such a good opportunity to take it all the way. I believe.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote