View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 11:07 PM   #83
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
I legit feel sorry for Luka. He?s on an island by himself and there?s real no good way to get this dude help. What a shame.
The worst part is that people aren't asking for a ton here. I don't expect to get Scottie Pippen, but the FO didn't even try this summer to replace Brunson with something. They were too good for the likes of Dragic or DSJ...both playing well for their teams.

But OK, let's play the pieces we have. That means Jaden Hardy because I'm not seeing anyone else up to the ball handling task outside of Luka and Spencer. Use what you got or make a trade. And giving Hardy 4 garbage minutes isn't going to help the kid grow.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote