View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 08:50 AM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
TMac likes to stir the pot, but man, I don't think he is wrong here.

https://twitter.com/xMuzart/status/1587601114559807488

If the Mavs screw up Wood, then I'm going to have a hard time supporting this team. Kidd hasn't had a good start to the season. The arrogance needs to take a back seat or he needs to go.
The whole Wood debacle and this year's rotations are the first real significant disagreement that I have had with JKidd...That I can recall.

Whoever in the MBT that decided to go ahead and offer the promise to start McGee to lure him here made a mistake. Its setting up for someone to inevitably be a bit disgruntled.

I stand by my opinion that Wood is gone after this season. Even if its quiet, no drama and we make a decent playoff run. Wood isn't in a position to be a locker room hassle while on contract year. I think he keeps his head down and tries to help us win and looks for a starting key role on the best team he can find in the offseason.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote