View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 11:52 AM   #36
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Dude is a fresh 20 years having missed his senior season of high school thanks to Covid and made the decision to jump straight into playing against adults. I think the two negatives you mentioned are greatly impacted by his timeline and at the same time are two very coachable traits. I would disagree on basketball IQ, especially from an offensive viewpoint. He's obviously advanced enough in scoring but has to continue to learn playing within a system and team offense.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's got a tough hill to climb and I think he finds himself at least in a rotation in the NBA.
Hardy needs to continue to work on strength/conditioning and watch tons of video on the splash brothers - how to smartly run, make cuts, etc. to free himself for that sweet jumper. Somewhere in my deepest dreams i wonder how the mavs offense would look with guys who know how to pass/cut/move around and set picks. All with Luka still running the helm.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote