View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #123
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I finished my first season of my Superstar made a week or so ago with a total of 1,600 yards rushing, 19 rushing TD's, and 125 yards receiving. I made the Pro Bowl as a kick returner.

After the season you get a new apartment that's a lot cooler, but still with the same stuff as your old one. I fired my old agent, because a better agent was willing to sign me, and he has access to the performace institute. You are able to go to the Performance Institute once a week and it's basically like mini camp mode, but you only do the ground attack drill and only one time. Depending on how well you do you get attribute points. You get a bunch of endorsement deals and I was interviewed a lot over the offseason due to my great season and that my team won the Super Bowl. By answering the questions modestly I now have an ego of +11 and I have an influence rating of 56.

I started season 2 and my attributes have gone from 79 at the begining of last season to 86 currently. I was also named a team captain by my coach. You get a new HOF resume, and with the begining of the new season there is an added HOF board that you can access from your computer. There it lists the top 5 current players most worthy of HOF status as voted by the fans. If you crack the top 5 by the time you retire your Superstar is truly a Superstar.

So far I've played 4 weeks into the second season, and I already have 350 yards receving compared to 125 last year. It's real easy once you get the hang of it. I think I'm on my way to another Pro Bowl this year, and this year it'll be as an RB.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote