View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 02:53 AM   #154
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Oh really? I guess that's relieving to know. I'm so much used to looking at it through the Asian market's side. Since I am in Asia. The success of the consoles are measured by their performance in the Japanese market. Well I think that's just how I see it.

I've always been a big Microsoft fan and used to be for Nintendo too. I guess I just like the Microsoft Team better. I've never been fond of Sony, only until recently was I made into a spectator due to the fact that my step-brother-in-laws are Japanese. (and they really are influential ) It would really bother me to see the 360 lagging behind Nin and Sony if ever it happens. I'd rather see it this way again: 1. Sony/ 360 2. 360 or Nin 3. Nin or Sony (wishful thinking ).

Edit

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-04-2006 at 02:52 PM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote