View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #8
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Unfortuantely you are right about every all of that. How people conveniently forget all the great things he does, and single out minuscle mistakes is amazing to me.

I was reading ok lakerground.net a couple of weeks ago that Melo was more clutch than Dirk. Yes, that Melo that has yet to win a first round series. Why? Because last year he hit two clutch jumpers. While the countless that Dirk has hit are always forgotten.
It's really messed up the things that have been said about Dirk, if Dirk was the one who shot 97 freethrows against the Miami cheat I bet you everyone would have said the series was rigged and everything but since it was Wade people will just say "Dirk is a choker". It's not fair and that is why I say the Mavs must crush the whole Nba. And then I want to see Dirk win the championship, That way all of the troubles Dirk went through in his time in the Nba will not be in vain. And the great thing really is that it is very possible for Dirk to climb the mountain(Rings!) very soon hopefully.