Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 10:32 PM   #127
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
negatives: the battery in the iphone is pathetic, there's somedays I have to charge it twice. my fingers are a bit big for the alpha keys but I'm getting used to it.
Do you have push on for any of your accounts? That will murder your battery. I had push set to on for a over-the-air exchange server I use to sync my calendar, which was completely unnecessary. As soon as I turned push off, my battery literally started to last about 4-5x longer.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote