View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #727
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The more i read, the more beautiful things i see and this comes to ya from Big Sky Country. Janett now predicts a landslide. States of MO, NC and maybe IN, MT and GA will be close. PA, IA, NH, VA, OH, CO, NV, and even FL i am putting in the Obama colum. Yes FL is close but it looks like it is blue to me. Big Mac might pull off IN, SD, ND, MT and AZ. MT is showing a tie or Obama up one and MT out in the Big Sky Country is putting some blue on their map here lately. Big Mac should win Arkansas but i remember Bill saying he might speak in Ark and Big Mac had a big lead there and for some reason that state went deep red to lighter shade red. The Clintons have a way of making red, blue. That is why Dude voted for Obama and why he fears the Clintons so much. No matter Dude, if you voted for Obama or Hillary, either way you could tell your grand children, i voted for the winner because both was going to beat Big Mac. The neocons hasn't got long now. They are fixing to move out of the white house and will always be known for the party that tried to put the American people in the Out house. Back to the map, come on NC and GA let's paint that map good and blue and take it down deep in the south. Push Obama's ev's up over 350. As Big Mac would say, my friends, we can do this thang.

PPP Poll: Very Close Race in Montana
The final Public Policy Polling survey in Montana shows Sen. Barack Obama inching ahead of Sen. John McCain, 48% to 47%.

Key finding: "Like in many states, the contest in Montana is going to come down to election day turnout. Among those who say they have already cast their ballots in the state, Barack Obama has built up a 61-35 lead. Among those planning to vote on Tuesday John McCain has a 53-40 advantage. The extent to which those folks follow through is likely to be the deciding factor in who takes the state."

PPP Poll: Obama Holds Small Lead in Florida
The final Public Policy Polling survey in Florida finds Sen. Barack Obama edging Sen. John McCain, 50% to 48%.

Key finding: "Over half of those who plan to vote in Florida this fall already have, and among those voters Barack Obama has built up a a 56-43 lead. That leaves John McCain playing catch up if he hopes to take the state on election day- he has a 54-42 lead among those folks planning to vote Tuesday, but the big question is whether they will really turn out."

The Cellphone Effect
Nate Silver notes the national polls that include cell phone users have Sen. Barack Obama ahead of Sen. John McCain by an average of 9.4 points while the landline-only polls have him ahead by just 5.1 points.

WP/ABC Poll: Obama Opens 11 Point Lead
The latest Washington Post/ABC News tracking poll shows Sen. Barack Obama leads Sen. John McCain, 54% to 43%, among likely voters.

Key findings: "The ranks of persuadable voters has dwindled to 7% heading into the final day. One part of McCain's steep challenge is that more than a quarter of the probable electorate has already voted -- among these early birds, 59% said they voted for Obama, 40% for McCain."

SurveyUSA: Missouri is a Toss Up
The final SurveyUSA poll in Missouri finds the presidential race tied with both Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. John McCain each getting 48% support.

This is the same result as last week's poll.

Key factor: "The more younger voters who turn-out, the better Obama's chances. The more older voters who turn-out, the better McCain's chances."

PPP Poll: McCain Clings to Lead in Georgia
The final Public Policy Polling survey in Georgia shows Sen. John McCain edging Sen. Barack Obama by just two points, 50% to 48%.

Key finding: "Obama still has a decent chance of pulling off the upset in Georgia. He's leading 52-47 among voters who have already cast their ballots, which accounts for 57% of those surveyed. John McCain is up 54-43 with those planning to vote tomorrow."
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote