View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #63
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
When he was about to check in, Spoelstra went over to him, put his hand on his shoulder and said something. Whiteside's body language was so like "dont talk to me Im not listening"

Then went on to turnover the ball, play super lethargic and completely checked out.

Diamonds in the rough are that for a reason. Cant always expect longevity out of them.
Yeah I saw that too. Whiteside is a box of rocks player with empty stats.

Nurkic also not showing up and injured again.

Honestly, some of these offensive centers really hurt their teams in the playoffs. Whiteside isn't really good at offense or defense.

If the Mavs draft a center, then I think he has to have huge defensive upside or you really do just get the next Monroe/Nurkic/KAT.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote