View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 12:58 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

This will be really a bad deal for the grizzlies imo. One of the things I thought they had going for them was putting both of those jitterbugs on the floor at the same time.

I think the NBA quite frankly has begun to value speed/quickness on the perimeter much more than in the past.

Prior to this year the bigger point/sgs were posting up all day, that's not occuring nearly as much it seems to me, it's drive and dish. That's why I think jason/devin works pretty good out there.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote