View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #61
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You're complaining ... stop bitching. ..., but quit crying about how everyone else conducts themselves...
I'm not complaining, bitching, or crying. I'm just saying that I think a discussion board works better with threaded discussions. You are getting emotional and personal.

Quote:
The only solution I can see is taking away everyone's free will to lump everything into one thread,
I'd rather have a rational discussion about the benefits and drawbacks of threading topics.

Quote:
You're the one implying that old members stopped posting here
my implication is that you are purposefully chasing off people who might otherwise be productive posters - and I'm starting to think it's because you've got some weird personal attachment to the official threads thing.

Quote:
know the world sucks and it's everyone's fault but yours, but did you ever think that maybe lack of participation by older members. . .
When people say that the single thread for multiple topics thing is too hard for them to deal with, then I take them at their word.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 09-11-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote