View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Democracy not the goal anymore

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...acy/index.html

Mann this is sad...wht happened to the democracy tht was supposed to be there after Hussein. But I guess now anything is acceptable...I mean only a cup of 100 thousand people have died and now well it doesnt matter no more. This is why you cant impose democracy on any1 and why Iraq was better off under Hussein then it is today or will be in the near future and thts why the US should mind their own biz and if they want to do something why dont they go to a place like Darfur...or maybe try resolving things without wars...but thts impossible..cuz we are bout to go to war with Iran...

Rush Hour 3 "I am never going to be like an American, I will never know how it feels to kill people for no reason"

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote