View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
Usually Lurkin, is China, Russia, Syria, Cuba, Iran, Vens(Chavez), North Korea on your next hit list? I think they violate the human rights laws also. I think the poster that started the thread makes a point, you can't impose democracy on others. Only people can be helped that want's help. We can't police the world.
Of course not, don't be obtuse. Dubya was supposed to go invade N. Korea as well, but well,well,well...It seems that he's not quite the warmonger you think he is. Only someone just trying to make political points would think that every situation is to be dealt with in the same manner...or an idiot. You tell me which you are being?

Quote:
What is the plan now Usually Lurkin as we pull out? What nice Republican Christian young man is going to run Iraq now?
You continue to show your true colors here as you continue to pretend that this is some sort of religious endeavor. Nowhere, NOWHERE has the US tried to enforce any religiousity on iraq or anywhere else.

Quote:
I am simply saying, was we really that better off, if it is not much hope of staying and looks like now the neocons are going to start pulling out. Has "Mission Accomplished" really been accomplished? Maybe it has and maybe i am missing something as maybe the neocons just wanted Sadam out and that is all. If that is it, then mission is accomplished. Is that county going to be better off when we leave and now they have their freedom?
Yes, unless we leave them like we did the vietnamese. Remember them, how BEAUTIFUL it was after we left? The millions dead?

Quote:
What is your plan Usually Lurkin? Think W is doing the right thing now starting to get out or do you feel it is a win, win situation, things are great if we stay and it will be great if we get out?
The plan has ALWAYS been to get out. Always...But Al Queda had other plans. Everyone thinks that it is static, that Al Queda didn't have plans of their own after Saddam was overthrown, but they did.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 08-22-2007 at 09:25 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote