View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 01:41 PM   #624
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post

Also I dislike how much everyone is crapping on Westbrook. I don't particularly like him or his antics, but I'd much rather have a loyal player try to carry a franchise than what we're seeing from these Klutch motherfuckers and company lately. RWB had tough luck to some degree (traded Harden, Durant chose the Nazgul path), but you can't question that he plays hard every night. And he stuck to a small market when he had the chance to run away.

For the same reason Dame deserves all the success he's having right now. Hard worker and might be one of the last players that could actually play out his career with one team.
No, Westbrick deserves all the blame. Yes, he stayed. Yes, he got paid. But he takes full advantage of this. His is blacklisting local journalists because they wrote stuff he didnt like. And the franchise let him go away with this crap.

Do you really think Donovan wants to run such a crappy offense? What do you think would happen if Donovan wants to control Westbrook? Make him shoot less, make him ditch the 3s etc. Maybe bench him when he abandon the playbook and plays like crap?

You can count until 3 and WB is with the GM/owner and has Donovans ass fired.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote