View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 11:24 AM   #90
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this but Kidd had a defensive lineup out their for the 1st time I can ever recall in like 10 years by the Mavs

He went with Kleber, DFS, Bullock, Frank & Brunson

I haven't seen that many solid defenders all on the floor at the same time since 2011 title team.

In years past when this team got behind we would go small ball all offense to try and catchup.

I'm not saying Kidd is a great coach but you can clearly see he's willing to stick with a defensive attitude

My only issue with this team continues to be Powell. Dude just doesn't have that lift anymore and it's painful to watch when he gets shots blocked by 6'3 guys in the paint.

Then he doesn't offer any rebounding or rim protection.

I get it Luka, KP and THJ wants him to start but man it's tough watching that guy stink up the starting lineup.

Last edited by Dallas41; 10-29-2021 at 11:25 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote