View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #444
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm hoping DFS can elevate his game to fill that role. I wish Rick would give him the role Wes currently has because he would embrace it and play within his limits.
DFS has a game that could really be elevated and complement Doncic if we ever put it together. You don't want a bunch of ball-dominant guys out there around Doncic. You want guys who can contribute without having the ball and within the flow of an offense. DFS is it.

I used to think Matthews could have been that guy, but his defense is just too bad and whether it's what Rick is asking of him or what he fancies himself, he's stopped being a guy who can lay back and play within an offense.

I know we need guys to crack the offense to create secondary drives and interruptions for Doncic, but Matthews isnt it.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote