Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 01:10 PM   #1111
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why wouldn?t we have just signed him outright and waived Frank? I think I?d rather have Frank tbh. He offers a lot more defensively, and he?s still pretty young.
Dragic has better handles and should provide some veteran leadership, but your are right about Frank offering more on defense. I also think he might help Luka keep his cool during those games where his frustration boils to the point of drawing technical fouls.

It might make sense because the Mavs are working on another addition to the roster and need the open spot. And it may be that the Bulls would like to add Frank, but do not have anyone of interest for the Mavs where the salaries would match. In this scenario, a trade would work out well for both teams. I think it is a long-shot, but it seems to me that since the salaries match (not surprising since both are at the vet minimum) and its a head scratcher as to why the Mavs did not apparently pursue Dragic.

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-05-2022 at 01:11 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote