View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 04:42 PM   #6
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Who is notified when someone clicks the "report post to moderator' thing and sends a message off?

Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
I have sent a few of these off... the most recent was when someone called someone else a moron in their post... the post is still there.. it was never edited.

Where do these messages go?
You asked me this same exact question by PM, and I responded 20 minutes before you made this post. I guess you didn't believe me.

Quote:
I just hear all kinds of conflicting rules... LRB said that name-calling was an automatic reprimand... yet so me people get away with this kind of behavior. In the post I relayed someone called someone else a moron and the post is still there. I had one of my post edited and was given a warning one time when I said KG was acting like a baby.
I have edited your posts, but I've never said that you were "acting like a baby".

Quote:
KG just recently edited my post because in his opinion I was "implying" that another member was racist... when I said nothing remotely like that.
ReDirk, you seem to read whatever you want. I told you that I edited your posts and MavsKiki's posts because the two of you were going at it. Your post started it off and was clearly meant to provoke Kiki to respond. Unfortunately, he did. That's why you both got equal treatment.

Quote:
It just seems like there is a one-way policy here... if you are a regular you can get away with all kinds of abusive behavior... yet if you are new you have almost no rights... you can't even defend yourself. At least that has been my expoerience.
It's my experience that you're a troublemaker who doesn't listen. If you want to change that perception, then stop whining. You're treated more than fairly here.

Quote:
IMO KG is specifically to blame for this type of behavior. He allows his friends or "regulars" to be incredibly abusive and will never edit their posts... yet if I respond I am edited or given a warning...or if I do something he deems even remotely abusive... even if it isn't.
MavsKiki is a "regular"; I edited his post right along with yours. I've edited the posts of and levied punishments to many regulars as well as new people.

You've posted here over 1700 times, and I've only edited a few of your posts. Your suggestion that I'm picking on you is humorous.

What's even more humorous is your suggestion that I'm somehow responsible for favoritism and special treatment on this site. There are currently 7 active moderators; I guess the other 6 are out to get you, too.

Or, perhaps you're just a troublemaker.