View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 01:36 PM   #31
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:82games.com update. Small sample size but interesting

Quote:
Bradley has never, ever, been a boon to the team's offense, and I don't expect that to continue.

I think from an individual perspective, you are right. Shawn is certainly not a dominant offensive player. However, I think his ability to get stops on the defensive end helps. His presence results in more turnovers and thus more fast breaks. Likewise, he is adept at the outlet pass, leading to easy buckets. Shawn also has the ability to step out and nail the 15 footer. Whereas Damp is only good from 10 feet in. As I mentioned earlier, this gives our offense more spacing, with which Dirk, Finley, Stackhouse and other can thrive. Shawn is also a good passer for a big man. He sets good picks. He doesn't turn the ball over. He's a guy that doesn't demand the ball on offense, but who does all the little things that make our offense work. He's exactly the kind of guy we need with so many other prolific scorers. There's a reason why our offense works better with Shawn on the court.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote