View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 02:35 PM   #37
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:82games.com update. Small sample size but interesting

Quote:
Erica, you've reached your quota for being wrong this week.
you've run out of your misinterpretation minutes this week. First of all, I said the +/- was wrong because it only covered one significant game. Secondly I said that we obviously didnt do a good job at coming back because we lost and only had a net makeup of 3 points which we quickly lost in the fourth. Thirdly I said that Bradley himself wasnt too effective. None of that you disproved. I'm not denying that there was a ten point swing from when bradley came in to when he went out, but there are other reasons, like improved FG%. You only proved that Bradley played a lot and that we scored at a more efficient clip.

You've run out of stupid half-corrections for the week, Murph. Who will cut you off? No one I guess, but it must suck to really try to make someone look stupid and not quite provide the correct evidence for it.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote