View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 08:30 AM   #100
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
McGee slowed down Boogie. He could have helped as the starter. I knew before the game started that Mejri was too weak and Zaza was too slow for him. McGee was inserted at the end of the half after Boogie had already gone off.

McGee should have been used against Drummond, Adams and Gobert when he was dressed in a suit. RC played David Lee against those big guys. Anyone wonder what the players were thinking?

Do Zaza's teammates see that his legs are shot? Obviously RC can't see it. Dog housing players while playing others out of position doesn't inspire the team.
I don't blame Mejri. It wasn't the best matchup due to difference in speed/athleticism. Cousins is the best big man in the game right now imo. I'd much rather have him than Dwight Howard. It would've been fun to see McGee go head to head with him.

I'll go one step further and say that not only is the team uninspired, but I think the dispiriting coaching combined with the loss of Parsons has resulted in much of the team quitting on Carlisle, and those who haven't yet are pressing too much and making things worse.

Last edited by turin; 03-28-2016 at 08:31 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote