View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 08:55 AM   #101
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Mejri was overmatched against Cousins in size, strength, and skill but I still think that 2nd foul in the first few minutes was crap.

Zaza did good against Cousins after the refs gave him that first crap foul thinking Mejri was still in the game. By "did good" I just mean slowed him down somewhat.

McGee makes the occasional stupid play but he makes a big difference on defense still. Have no idea why he has not got minutes.

I think Sac was really in a mood to kick ass it looked like ... maybe Rondo was getting the team fired up. Even when we did good on slowing their inside game, they hit contested threes so it was a very solid team game by the Kings last night. Yeah there were crap calls early (and throughout actually) but ultimately the Kings looked like a team fighting for a playoff spot and we looked confused and unsure on both ends of the court.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote