View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #107
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

DALLAS STARS AND FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST ANNOUNCE HIGH DEFINITION
BROADCAST SCHEDULE FOR REMAINDER OF THE 2008-09 SEASON
Sony Joins Effort to Broadcast More Stars Games in HD

FRISCO, Tex. -- The Dallas Stars and FOX Sports Southwest announced today the high definition (HD) broadcasts for the remainder of the 2008-09 Stars local television package. In all, 50 Stars games will be broadcast in HD this season on either FOX Sports Southwest or My 27, including 38 of the final 54 local broadcasts, beginning on Dec. 5 vs. Colorado.

Sony is the presenting sponsor of all of the HD telecasts of Stars games on FOX Sports Southwest and My 27.

“The Stars would like to thank both FOX Sports Southwest and Sony for working diligently together to help get as many HD broadcasts available on our local television schedule,” said Stars President Jeff Cogen. “Our goal is to get as many of our games in HD that is possible. We’re pleased that we can offer 50 of our games in HD to our fans this season.”

Added Jon Heidtke, Sr. V.P. and general manager of FOX Sports Southwest, “We appreciate working with the Stars and Sony to deliver more high-definition Stars games than ever before. Sports fans keep asking for more sports programming in HD. As more television homes upgrade to high-definition, we will continue to meet that demand and increase our HD commitment.”

The HD schedule of Dallas Stars games for the remainder of 2008-09 season:

Dec. 5 vs. Colorado (FSSW)
Dec. 10 vs. Phoenix (FSSW)
Dec. 12 vs. Detroit (FSSW)
Dec. 16 vs. Phoenix (FSSW)
Dec. 18 vs. Columbus (FSSW)
Dec. 20 @ Ottawa (My27)
Dec. 23 @ Toronto (My27)
Dec. 27 vs. Anaheim (FSSW)
Dec. 29 vs. San Jose (FSSW)
Dec. 31 vs. New Jersey (FSSW)
Jan. 8 @ Detroit (My27)