View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:46 PM   #86
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRB
And Robert Horry has tons more than Koby will every have. Kobe has yet to lead a team to a title. He followed along in Shaq's considerable wake. Kobe has yet to proof he has what it takes to win the big one as the top banana.

I seriously doubt that Kobe will ever mature. Jordan has the great experience of 3 years under Dean Smith to form a foundation. Kobe was an egocentric skip college and go straight to the NBA.

And I don't know if I'd put Kobe in the top 5 players on the planet. He certainly has talent, but he has a ton of baggage as well. I just pray that Kobe never plays for the Mavs, because the talent to baggage ratio just isn't big enough for me. Plus I just don't see Kobe having what it takes to build a championship team around.
If you dont put Kobe in the top 5 players in the planet, you may have just proved that some people here just watch Mavs basketball and dont have a clue about the rest of the NBA. So, I will just think that you were playing. Even the biggest Kobe haters here would not rate Kobe that low. Name 5 players right now that is better than Kobe? As of matter of fact name 3? Just to defend Kobe a bit...Shaq has never lead his team to a title w/o a Kobe type of player on his team. As of matter of fact, Shaq did not lead the Heat last season to a title. Give Kobe a Shaq type of player, and I would bet my house that Kobe would win a title and lead the team. Put Yao with Kobe, and you will have a automatic dynasty from Day 1...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote