View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:47 PM   #144
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

* 2nd Bump* Even though it was started by he who shall not be named, this is a damn good thread and I think the discussion deserves to be revisited. A lot has happened in the two years since, specifically when it comes to two players- Lebron and Durant. Lebron has two rings now, and Durant has an MVP and a career of absolutely sick numbers.

I don't feel like revising my whole list just now, but I just know Lebron has to be in the top 10. If I'm starting a franchise today, I'd take Lebron over Magic or Larry, easily. Wouldn't even blink. And Durant has to be pretty high on the list too- higher than Dirk, it pains me to say. The only argument otherwise is that Dirk has a ring and Durant doesn't, but Durant is only 25 and has accomplished a great deal more than Dirk had at the same age.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote