View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #147
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacc View Post
I just don't think Pippen should be on anyones top 25. He was who he was because he was able to play with Jordan. Once Jordan retired Pippen was nothing.
Wow. U remind of me of Skip Bayless when you said that. Having Michael Jordan on your team sure does help. U probably forgot when Jordan retired before the 1993-1994 season, that season Scottie Pippen statistically arguably had his best season as a player. The Bulls were a 3 seed in the East, they swept the Cavs in the 1st round, and lost to a damn good Knicks team in 7, he helped take the Blazers to the West Finals in 2000, Scottie is arguably the greatest one on one defensive player EVER, and last time I checked, Michael had 0 rings until Scottie came to Chi-town. Overall as a player, Michael Jordan hands down is a better player than Scottie Pippen, but to say Scottie don't deserve to be listed on top 25 players of all time is funny, even if u wanted to say there are other players u feel are better, I will respect that more, but don't make it seem its a joke to mention Scottie in the top 25 of all time
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote