View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #152
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The problem with bumping old threads like this is that there's always somebody who argues with opinions that were posted 2-3 years ago... Context can change a lot in that amount of time.
True, but that's also the main reason I bumped it- to note just how much the landscape of the NBA has changed in 2-3 years. Three years ago, few people (on this board anyway) would have put Lebron in the top 25, and nobody nobody would have put Durant in there.

It also strikes me how much I disagree with my own list. Looking back on it, I think I overrated Moses Malone. In fact I think he's a bit overrated in general- he was a notorious stat-padder. If I were to remake the list now, I'd probably have him behind Dirk. I might have Baylor and Dr. J a little lower as well.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote