View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 12:13 AM   #154
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
True, but that's also the main reason I bumped it- to note just how much the landscape of the NBA has changed in 2-3 years. Three years ago, few people (on this board anyway) would have put Lebron in the top 25, and nobody nobody would have put Durant in there.

It also strikes me how much I disagree with my own list. Looking back on it, I think I overrated Moses Malone. In fact I think he's a bit overrated in general- he was a notorious stat-padder. If I were to remake the list now, I'd probably have him behind Dirk. I might have Baylor and Dr. J a little lower as well.
Dr j is the one you have overrated but that's not rare. He's almost without question the most overrated player ever largely because of his ridiculously inflated aba stats.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote