View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 10:21 AM   #462
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Did you see that video of Ayton not running back to the other side of the court then leaving the huddle when being called out? I don't remember Wood ever doing anything close to that, and the FO still hated him.

I mean, if getting Ayton helps get Kidd fired, then I'm down. Otherwise, that would be a titanic disaster move.
Yea. F that. We can't afford to have that guy. We can't miss with our additions in key positions. If a dude can't go hard in the playoffs as basically a role player then he has no business on our team.

You never know what goes on behind the scenes but you have to leave it in thr locker room and go all out on the court. You're essentially auditioning for other teams. Regardless of what happened on the sidelines in thr huddle, what he's doing on the floor shows me that he isnt 100% committed.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote