View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 04:58 PM   #75
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

If I'm coach. I'm starting Luka, THJ, Omoruyi, Maxi and KP if available or Brown.

Dorian is full of bricks this season and aside from a few nice offensive rebounds he has barely been a quality role player.

Bullock hasn't played well aside from the game vs Rockets. He like most of the roster ALSO can not dribble.

Omoruyi on the other hand can shoot, dribble, pass, defend, has a feel for the game, hustles and is faster than both Dorian and Bullock. Everytime he plays positive things follow.

My first coaching staff complaint is like many others...rotation and minute distribution. IDGAF about us trying to run a few plays with Luka off ball though. But I do have issue with the fact that when we do that guys are literally giving the ball away. If they keep doing that, then I'll climb on board with only Luka, Frank and JB handling the ball.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote