View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 05:04 PM   #76
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
If by "defensive" you actually mean "bad," then I agree.

The moment it was announced that Kidd was replacing RC, I more or less gave up any real hope that the Mavs would do anything meaningful for the foreseeable future. Kidd is a bad NBA head coach. He had two chances already and he failed badly both times, but for reasons beyond my understanding, Cuban decided maybe three times was the charm?

Part of me wants the experiment to fail so badly that Cuban pulls the plug early and gets someone better before Luka hits free agency.
So that's what it took? You didn't give up hope when we drafted ass guys and didn't upgrade the roster notably? Not when we haven't done sht since 2011. Watched Rigid Rick roll out bogus lineups and over use middle rotation at best players as key pieces around Luka for years?

This has way less to do with Kidd and company than it does with Cuban and the old regime up top.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote