View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:11 AM   #41
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Okay there two ways to go for me now.

One option would be to apply for ALL the California State Universities through a pretty complicated program offered by the state I live in. I could name one or two places I'd never want to go, but they would place me in one of the other universities. That way I could end up in San Diego, San Francisco, but also in little villages like San Marcos.

The other option would be to apply through my university, but that would limit my options and I'd have to name a 1. a 2. a 3. and a 4. option and then they'd put me in one of those. If I did it that way my list would look like that:

1. Chapman University, Orange County, California - It's a nice place, the university has a good reputation, it's not too big, not too small and it's 10 minutes from the beach.

2. San Diego State University, California - It's a beautiful place and if it were not for the approximately 200 German exchange students that are currently staying there and living in small German communities, it might be my number one option.

3. Texas Tech University - It's a beautiful campus, it has that college feeling to it and I heard and saw (from something that was send to me via PM...) that the girls are pretty beautiful, plus they'll open up a new state of the art business administration center when I will get there.

4. New Haven University - It has nice courses, it's close to NY, it's a good starting point for all kind of traveling.

What do you guys say, what would you do? Option a) for the sake of being in California for sure, or option b) and if so, how would you rank that list?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote