View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about the school but I can relate a story a friend told me recently.

His son (about 19) or so had been going to school around St. Louis close to where his ma lived. He wasn't doing well and dropped out, got a real job. Decided that working at the local WalMart wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

So my friend who was footing the bills told him that he'd resume footing the bills for school if he left St. Louis and attended someplace in Texas.

So they went on a tour of the schools. TexasTech, UTAustin, UTNorthTexas(Denton), UTSanMarcus I believe.

Anyway after touring them all the Kid has decided on TTech. I think the main deal was how friendly the place was and how welcoming they were to him. Everyone was very proud of the school...took a lot of time to show him around..etc. Just seemed glad to see him.

My friend said the young ladies were flat out goregous, if that is something you are interested in.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote