View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:59 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
A place to pay homage to the craziest mofo'er in the entire NBA. This is a good piece to start things off:

Ron Artest -- What's Wrong with this Picture?!

Ron Artest was stopped dead in his tracks -- after cops saw the dude rolling around L.A. in an oversized go-cart .... and realized something was wrong.

TMZ obtained this photo of the Los Angeles Lakers playoff hero getting pulled over Monday in something called an Eagle Roadster -- a custom vehicle with a top speed of 152 MPH.

Law enforcement sources tell us Artest was cited because the registration on the car was expired. But get this -- we're told the car isn't even registered to Ron ... but somebody out in Tennessee.

Ron -- who was smiling throughout the entire incident -- was eventually sent on his way ... but sources tell us cops were "very happy" he was wearing a helmet.

The Lakers should be happy too.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/06/ron-ar...photo-picture/

I've looked at this picture about 12 times throughout the day and it has made me crack up every time.
I've been through TN several times. The real crime is mentioning it as if it were a Texas/arizona/Florida caliber sate.