Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 11:28 AM   #77
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Sorry, but there's nothing "high risk" about a $2.1m deal for a half-season rental that doesn't affect next year's cap whatsoever... Like, if you don't have some theory about how he's going to be a locker room cancer that drives Parsons out of Dallas and forces Dirk to retire, then you don't have much of an argument to make here. This is as low-risk a move as you're going to find in the NBA.
It's high risk if it cost a shot at Johnson.

Also I'd prefer to see RC play Powell at power forward as Dirk's backup. Powell should be coming in the game when Dirk sits.

I also think that RC has not given McGee a fair shot to help the team. I did not see any reason for him to be sent to the end of the bench. With Lee here we have probably seen the last of McGee. Based on the way RC deals with him I expect to see him released when Lee is added. I happen to like having a big shot blocker to shore uo the defense. RC wants to try to win with offense because that's all Lee brings.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote