Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 11:35 AM   #78
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
It's high risk if it cost a shot at Johnson.

Also I'd prefer to see RC play Powell at power forward as Dirk's backup. Powell should be coming in the game when Dirk sits.

I also think that RC has not given McGee a fair shot to help the team. I did not see any reason for him to be sent to the end of the bench. With Lee here we have probably seen the last of McGee. Based on the way RC deals with him I expect to see him released when Lee is added. I happen to like having a big shot blocker to shore uo the defense. RC wants to try to win with offense because that's all Lee brings.
I agree with you and UD. It's a pretty low risk move as per UD.
But I too would rather see Powell as primary backup PF and McGee at backup Center. I like the p'n'r thing they had developing with Parsons, Harris or JJ with McGee. What happened to that?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote