View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 11:19 PM   #740
ExRocketNewMav

ExRocketNewMav will become famous soon enoughExRocketNewMav will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
The Rockets mess is literally the most predictable thing ever. You seem like a good dude and we are happy to have you aboard the board, but Harden is responsible in part for the mess. I sincerely hope he is stuck and doesn’t get the emergency ejection soft landing of his choosing to some other contender. In part because of guys like YOU, who are Houston fans and always will be. I have friends from Houston who are life long fans. I hate Harden. He’s baked cheating into the very fabric of his game in a nearly unprecedented way. And he does not seem like a good dude. He wanted CP3 (my other least favorite player) gone and he wanted Russ. It’s his mess and I hope he gets to live in it for a few more years.
You'll actually see in one of my posts further up, I place a big deal of blame at Harden's feet for the mess the Rockets are in due entirely to the Westbrook trade.

I'll never understand the cheating thing though. Especially since Doncic has claimed he's built his game on Harden. I'd expect a Mavs fan to look past the ESPN talking heads who try to hammer the 'cheating' point home.

It's been multiple years since Harden has predicated his game on jerking his head back as if he got whiplash when driving into the key.

I suggest watching a Rockets game without the hater glasses on and actually acknowledge Harden is fouled and not given the foul, a lot more often than he gets a foul that isn't a foul.

It's the same as the 'horrible defender' spiel. It's been multiple years since that was actually true. And there is ample evidence suggesting otherwise, but people don't care because ESPN keep trying to sway the narrative.

But that is just what news media does I guess.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

Harden has done enough for the Rockets for me to wish him well. But as mentioned before, a big piece of the blame should fall at his feet and it would be deserved.

Let's not get it twisted though, Tilman Fertitta is ruining the franchise, not James Harden.
ExRocketNewMav is offline   Reply With Quote