View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 02:02 AM   #27
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

dude, ny is not even in question. The Democrats will cream any Republican running in ny. She could pick Jessee Jackson or any one from a hat and still win ny. The Republicans will win most of the south but again Rudy will not be the best man to win in the south. Where the president will be won is Pa, Oh, Fl, In, Mo, Va, Wi. The south is Republican, the north east is Democrat. Most of the midwestern states are Republican. Texas will go Republican but more people moving into the usa and into Tx are alot more Democrats moving in and votting. Tx is still Republican. Ca will go Democrat. States like NY and Il is no question they are going Democrat. Mi and more of the north will go Democrat also.

No i am not calling anyone a Jew. This administration maybe has no jewish people in it, i am not sure. Rudy is Catholic and Fred is Church Of Christ. This has hurt John McCain because he doesn't really know where he stands anymore. Him and Bush and the neocon administation clashed and clashed. Guys like Ramsfield, Chains, and W but the Republicans said come on John, make the grand ole party look good and unite with Chains and the good ole boys. We will include you at some of the bbq's this way John. So McCain caves in and goes from a bad thorn in their side to defending the neocons and liking all their agendas.

Republicans and Democrats are scarred of him now as no one knows where he will stand next month. He had me fooled as i thought he was a good strong man that believed in core values and would stand up for them and himself.

As far as Rudy, he is going to just not try to rock the boat and say what sounds good and hope like heck you don't push him on core Republican issues because this is where he falls off the boat sometimes. Rudy's problem dude, is the good ole boys down south like a conversation about hunting and fishing and drink a good cold one with us. Rudy comes off as maybe you are at a bbq and maybe he walks in in pantyhose and a dress. That doesn't set well with the good ole boys down south. I know you do not feel religion is important in politics but i disagree. It has been one Catholic president in history and that was JFK.

I remember when the religious communities hammered Kerry because of him being Catholic. I feel Romney is a very religious person but i also feel the public will be scarred to death of Mormon because they will be like, what is that? So he will be judged on "that".

If Thompson can play his fishing and hunting cards right and be a like one of the good ole boys and distance himself from the neocon administration and not have to answer to some things he doesn't even know where he stands, he might could come on and beat Rudy. He has waited to long and he has hurdles to climb and jump over. I feel what hurts Rudy is some of the core things that Republicans value, Rudy is not 100% with them. I know you think this will be funny but his female ways will not help him. His 3 or 4 times married doen't help and it even hurts Thompson. Come on, this is the faith and values party. Not the swingers club,

Rudy marrying his first cousin is not a good thing. The next thing i feel is wrong and bad but he will be judged by being Catholic by people like Pat Robertson and other religious preachers and people that have a high following. No, i do not think Rudy has a chance at all against Hillary in the state of NY. None. That state is Democrat, period. Rudy is working FL hard and he should. Hillary has a shot there also and if she wins that state it will be very rough on the gop.

When these people meet Hillary on stage they must be at their best. It won't be many that can debate Hillary and come off looking very good. The best in the USA is her husband. No one can debate him. He is the king and she is good herself. I also feel Flacolaco was on the mark also, with anyone that gets the Republican nominee will be judged by saying oh here is another Ashcroft, W, Chains, Ramsfield, Gonzalez, and the list goes on. Is this fair? Probably not but that is what the neocons has done to the Republican party. It won't be fixed by next election.

I will go as far, as not only will Hillary win but if she steps down after one term her vice president will win after her 4 years are up. The neocon administration dude has hurt the Republican chances in the senate, congress and pres. It won't be a pretty site next election. I also think Hillary will do just fine.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote